Saturday, March 03, 2007

Writers - The Joys of a Spell Checker

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.


Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh


As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
And eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.


Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.


***

There is still chance to obtain a copy of Achieve More Acceptances and Be Published More Often at the special opening discount. With the report comes a free newsletter complete with free to enter competitions. For details of this offer visit www.achievemoreacceptances.com

No comments: