Monday, February 05, 2007

Writing Opportunities on Your Doorstep

On a visit to my local library I picked up a book about the UK. I turned to the chapter concerning the county where I live just to see what was written. And I discovered a wealth of information I did not know - including that it was in a nearby village that a famous pear was first propagated.

There was also mention of customs that used to be performed and again which I knew nothing about.

Such facts could become the basis of articles and it just shows that there is often interesting material to write about 'on your doorstep.' So, when lacking inspiration, find out about your own locality and it could be a useful source of writing material.

****

My new ebook Achieve More Acceptances is almost ready and comes with a splendid opening offer. Details will appear next week but if you would like to be informed of developments, please email
info@achievemoreacceptances.com. To enter the free draw to win a copy, again send an email with FREE DRAW in the subject box. The draw will be on 12th February. Good Luck.

No comments: