Monday, December 18, 2006

WRITING RESOLUTIONS FOR 2007

I know there will be a great many writers who will be keen to get 2007 off to a good start and have writing aims they will be keen to realise. And I hope that this Self-help for Writers blog may, in some way, be of help.

Not only will I be giving writing regular tips and advice but I hope the blog can become a forum for those keen to make more of their talents. And to help with this, I am launching several special features.

Writer of the Month
It is always good to hear of progress made and successes enjoyed and each month I will give an honorable mention to a writer who has achieved some goal or success. If you would like to be considered do please send an email giving details about your success and which you do not mind sharing with others.

How’s it going?
I know it can be of great value to have someone who occasionally enquires about ongoing work. This in itself can help to keep you on track. If you would welcome an occasional enquiry, again drop me an email about your work and objectives and every so often I will enquire by email about how you are getting on. I am only able to offer this service to the first 7 writers who get in contact.

Self-help for Writers E-letter
This free e-letter includes items of interest about writing and selling your work as well as some special offers and bonuses. To subscribe send an email to selfhelpforwriters@hotmail.co.uk and put subscriptions in the subject box. You can unsubscribe at any time and your details will not be passed elsewhere.

Also, don't forget you can be advised of updates to this blog by clicking on the Feedblitz link on the right.

No comments: